Curtis throttles provide proportional position input to Curtis motor speed controllers with input of either 0 to 5K Ohms or 0 to 5V.
Potentiometer: 0 to 5K Ohms, Electrical Travel: 45 degrees$24.95
Curtis Instruments 98191 0 to 5K ohm potentiometer with 0 to 45 degree throw range. Same potentiometer used in the Curtis PB series throttles.
In stock for immediate shipping while supplies last!Learn More
Potentiometer: 0 to 5K Ohms, Electrical Travel: 45 degrees$19.95
The Tecknowledgey 98191 5K Ohm potentiometer is an ideal drop-in replacement for the obsolete and no longer manufactured Curtis 98191 (PMC98191).
In Stock Now!Learn More
Output range: 0 to 5V$130.25
- Hall effect sensors and solid state MOSFET contactor drivers
- Symmetrical throttle response in both forward and reverse
- Minimal deadband areas at both zero and full throttle positions
- Environmental protection of major components
- Wig-wag type throttle returns the throttle to neutral
Footpedal: Output range: 0 to 5K Ohms$270.50A rugged footpedal throttle assembly for use with Curtis PMC electronic motor speed controllers, and models by other manufacturers. Learn More
Footpedal: Output range: 0 to 5K Ohms$160.50
- Rugged LM24 Aluminum Casing
- Flexible Installation Options
- Cable Exits Rear for Easy Instatlation
- 5K Ohm Potentiometer
- Pedal can be Mounted on Either Side
- Custom Pedals Available